Thursday 23 November 2017

23 super mario odyssey - playing pool with chain chomps

Dear Readers,

I left Cap Kingdom for now and went to Cascade Kingdom to hunt for more Power Moons.

Cascade Kingdom Regular Cup

Right away there was a Koopa here wanting to race. I took it up on the challenge and won with a time of 00:45.39. I came 340,881st in the world rankings and last in the friend rankings. Got a Power Moon at least! Koopa said there was no other prizes so I didn't take him up on another race.

On Top Of The Rubble

In plain sight on the path near the start. I guess this is meant to be one of the earlier Power Moons to collect!

Shopping In Fossil Falls

Purchased a single Power Moon.

Cascade Kingdom Timer Challenge 1

There was a scarecrow near the bottom waterfall with a little platform challenge for a Power Moon.

Secret Path To Bowser's Castle!

I went through the painting behind the waterfall and warped to Bowser's Castle! It was on a platform really high up and had a good view of the entire level. The Odyssey was here too for some reason. I looked around a bit, grabbed the Power Moon and headed back. That was pretty cool :)

Above A High Cliff

There was a Chain Chomp that wasn't here before. I used it to reveal a pipe that came out at the top of a cliff I wasn't able to reach before. Power Moon up here too.

Dinosaur Nest: Big Cleanup!

Up here was a door that lead to a secret area. There were loads of those little koosh ball things. I defeated all of them and won a Power Moon.

Dinosaur Nest: Running Wild!

I captured the dinosaur and dropped down to an obscured area I could see when I moved the camera. One of the stone blocks below had a Power Moon inside. I had to collect it as the dinosaur too as it was too high to reach.

Nice Shot With The Chain Chomp!

I found a warp pipe around the corner from the stone bridge and was treated to a series of challenges where I had to fling Chain Chomps at other Chain Chomps like I was playing a game of pool :) it was pretty cool! I had to hit them at certain angles and everything in order to progress and eventually get this Power Moon.

Very Nice Shot With The Chain Chomp!

Before going down the exit pipe, there was an extra hidden Chain Chomp challenge to the right. This time I had to fling one into two others. It was pretty fun :)

Past The Chasm Lifts

To the right of the stone bridge was a door to a hidden area. It was pretty nice with a 2D section and everything. I followed it through to the end to get this Power Moon.

Hidden Chasm Passage

It's also really cool how Cappy tells me if an area has purple coins too :) I took another pipe and cleared the way with a Koopa Troopa shell, which lead to this hidden Power Moon.

Peach In The Cascade Kingdom

I met Princess Peach at the top of the waterfall. She was wearing an explorer's outfit.

Further ahead I found the moon cube and more Power Moons appeared all around the place.

Taking Notes: Hurry Upward

A note event appeared in the 2D section at the top of the falls. I gathered them all for a Power Moon.

Caveman Cave-Fan

A Bonneter at the top of the falls wanted to see a caveman so I dressed up as one. He gave me a Power Moon to show his devotion to cavemanning, whatever that is :)

Cascade Kingdom Timer Challenge 2

A scarecrow near the triple jump tutorial had a short platform test for the triple jump. It was fun with a nice Power Moon reward at the end :)

Across The Floating Isles

Another Power Moon at the end of a group of floating islands nearby.

Next To The Stone Arch

I could see a Power Moon just off the stone arch nearby. Had to drop to collect it.

Treasure Under The Cliff

Next to the Stone Bridge and above the cloud platforms was another Power Moon.

Just A Hat, Skip, And A Jump

A big string of cloud platforms appeared opposite the start of the 2D section with a Power Moon at the end.

Good Morning, Captain Toad!

Just off the summit was a platform on the cliff. Under this was another platform where Captain Toad was. He gave me another Power Moon.

Found lots but lots more to find here next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment