Wednesday 22 November 2017

22 super mario odyssey - most of the other power moons in cap kingdom

Dear Readers,

More Power Moon excavation in the Cap Kingdom.

Under The Big One's Brim

I had to warp to the top of the tower a few times as I kept missing this Power Moon that was just under the platform at the top. I eventually got it though.

Hidden Among The Push-Blocks

I went back into the area with the orange and purple blocks. One of the purple blocks had a hole with the Power Moon hiding inside. Had to keep my ears peeled for the twinkling sound! Kinda tough though, as the twinkling sound was all around here really. I like the way Cappy knows if there's something to find or not when revisiting a place like this :)

Cap Kingdom Regular Cup

The first of many Koopa footraces! I had to jump off the tower and run all the way back to the start before the Koopas. I got there easily by rolling, though we all stopped a little on landing down from the tower. I got there first and set a time of 00:39.49. This put me at position 394,785 in the world rankings and 4th and last in the friend rankings. Ah well.

Shopping In Bonneton

I bought 10 Power Moons here because I had the option... I can still buy more? I don't really get this but ok...

Frog-Jumping From The Top Deck

This Power Moon was high up above the central plaza and in plain sight. I couldn't grab it as the frog but then I looked at the Action Guide and learned that I can do a higher jump by shaking the controller. I was able to nab it then!

Fly To The Edge Of The Fog

I flew to the northeast part of the map and found this Power Moon in the fog.

Cap Kingdom Master Cup

Talking to the Koopa again set off a more difficult race. After a couple of tries I won and set a record of 00:36.57. This put me at 312,270 in the world rankings and second last in my friend rankings. An improvement!

I searched high and low for the other two Power Moons. I eventually talked to Talkatoo and it said something about a taxi and another about art. Maybe it's connected to the other kingdoms. I might be able to get them later if I do stuff somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment