Saturday 25 November 2017

25 super mario odyssey - the broodal dark side

Dear Readers,

After collecting 250 Power Moons, Cappy told me I was able to travel to the Dark Side of the moon. I decided to take a break from treasure hunting to check it out!

Lots of rabbits lived up here. There were also what looked like giant petrified vegetables. One of them was a giant carrot tower I travelled to by electric wire.

I went inside and met the Broodals! They were all back! The wedding was over, but they were still up for a fight. I fought the green one, but this time I had the moon gravity. It's a Broodal boss rush!

Next up was the girl Broodal. I didn't survive unfortunately.

I uh... think I should come back later when I have the 6 heart thing! Didn't come across any health replenishment while I was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment