Monday 4 December 2017

31 super mario odyssey - underground sand kingdom for more power moons

Dear Readers,

Still in the Sand Kingdom! This time I explored the underground cavern under the inverted pyramid again.

Binding Band Returned

A crowd of people gathered around the huge ring. I stomped it for the Power Moon. It was looking too shiny not to be hiding one away :)

Under The Mummy's Curse

I went back to where I fought Knucklotec and captured a Coin Coffer! With this I could collect a bunch of coins and shoot them at all the spawning mummies in this area. One of them coughed up a Power Moon :)

Taking Note: Running Down

In the southwest part of the map was a note collecting event. Too many notes to collect in such short time so I had to ride a Jaxi to carefully collect them all.

Sand Kingdom Timer Challenge 3

A scarecrow to the east of the purple goop pool had this other challenge where I just used a Jaxi to complete it. It was less time consuming!

Above A Strange Neighbourhood

I took the rocketship on the roof of one of the buildings to reach an area with rotating buildings. Had to get through without Cappy as well as he was stuck on the scarecrow! Challenging enough. This Power Moon was above some blocks. There was a hidden block here too.

Strange Neighbourhood

This reward was at the end of this section which got a bit harder with the rotating rectangular houses.

Hang Your Hat On The Fountain

I didn't think of doing this! I talked to the Talkatoo and it told me about the fountain top nearby :)

Employees Only

The tutorial for crouching near the shop has a space where I was able to crawl through and into the shop. There I could collect the Power Moon :) the poor employees there said I "scared the teeth off of them"

Found In The Sand! Good Dog!

The dog near the start of the level showed me a shiny spot to ground pound :)

Hat-In Seek: In The Sand

A Bonneton couple were looking for their friend, who was hiding as a sombrero and whose wearer was queueing for ice cream treats.

Sand Questions: Wonderful!

I kept pestering the Sphynx until it asked me more questions. This was the last one!

Hidden Room In The Flowing Sands

Near the antlion trap like whirlpool sand thing, there is a wall that looks suspicious. Walk under it by sinking into the sand but keep jumping as soon as you're under!

Still a few more to go. Not sure how to break that block on the east pillar. I'll find out at some stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment