Saturday 23 December 2017

48 super mario odyssey - super scary eel 64 returns

Dear Readers,

Now for the last few bits and pieces to do in Seaside Kingdom before moving on.


Moon Shards In The Sea

To the southeast there was a scarecrow. Not a timed one but it opened a gate to where I could dive and collect moon pieces. Seemed straightforward until this huge nasty eel burst from the floor to attack! Made me jump the first time and it bit me a few times! I could only be so agile though when I was swimming!

Seaside Kingdom Timer Challenge 2

To the north of the Glass Palace was a scarecrow and a tutorial for quick swim. It was a handy tip but still a challenge to swim fast and grab the prize!

Taking Notes: Ocean-Bottom Maze

To the west of the Glass Palace were four pipes that lead to 2D sections. The northeast one had a note collecting event.

Ocean-Bottom Maze: Hidden Room

The southeast pipe had a hidden room near it. I had to break the single block using the Koopa shell.

Ocean-Bottom Maze: Treasure

Finally I had to make three invisible blocks appear on the far left so I could go down the northeast pipe again and make my way to the treasure in the middle.

Taking Notes In The Sea

To the east of the Glass Palace was a note collecting event. I had to collect three circles worth of them around the rocks underwater. Couldn't do it without a Cheep Cheep!

Bird Travelling Over The Ocean

I watched this shiny bird for ages trying to come up with a way to catch it! I tried bouncing on umbrellas trying to catch it but no dice. Eventually I just chased into it with a Gushen!

Sea Gardening: Ocean Trench Seed

I harvested the last seed of this area that I found last time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment