Sunday 10 December 2017

35 super mario odyssey - more nutty power moons to find

Dear Readers,

More Power Moon hunting in the Wooded Kingdom.

Swing Around Secret Flower Field

I climbed up the structure around the flower field area and explored around. The path lead around to the other side with swinging flagpoles and such. There was a key around the other side I found and a P Switch to help me come back via mid-air flower path.

Spinning-Platforms Treasure

On the east cliff face of the level, there were spinning platforms and a path that lead to a pipe. I had trouble here so I just used Glydon to get to the pipe! Inside was a Power Moon bearing nut.

Wooded Kingdom Timer Challenge 3

Directly below Iron Mountain Path, Station 8 I found a scarecrow platform challenge. It wasn't too tough. Some nice flagpoles to swing on.

High Up On A Rock Wall

On the Iron Road I found another Power Moon inside a nut. Not sure how I missed this the first time round.

Moon Shards In The Forest

Inside that little stretchy Uproot maze along the Iron Road I had to collect 5 moon pieces. Not sure if I missed out on these the first time round either.

The Nut In The Robot Storeroom

Not sure how I missed out on this too! Just a nut tucked away on the wall of the storeroom.

Over The Cliff's Edge

Near the tanks and around the corner from the shootable wall, I found some platforms that lead to a little cave with another nut at the end. Pretty well hidden!

Inside A Rock In The Forest

I captured a tank and rolled it to the beginning to blast out a rock there.

The Nut That Grew On The Tall Fence

On the tall fence above the tank area, there was a nut growing on the wall.

There are still more Power Moons to find here but I'll have to talk to Talkatoo I'd say. There's a big rock on the flower garden that has me stumped. I'm not sure how I'm gonna break it without the tank, which is all the way below and won't be able to reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment