Thursday 28 December 2017

53 super mario odyssey - no more racing on the ice please!

Dear Readers,

I'm putting my foot down! No more racing in this area today! It's too cold and icy anyway. Just want to explore this winter wonderland.


Blowing And Sliding

I captured a Ty-foo, the one near the well as it was lower, and brought it to behind the Odyssey's platform. I blew a block out of the way and it revealed a door to a puzzling area.

It was just two pieces and I had to blow them across the ice. Not too bad :)

Snow Kingdom Timer Challenge 2

Near this door was a scarecrow with a little climbing challenge on the lake.

Caught Hopping In The Snow!

I saw a rabbit on the southern bank of the lake and caught it.

Snow Kingdom Timer Challenge 1

Spotted a scarecrow near the northeast checkpoint which made some timed platforms appear. I guess this is technically racing the clock but... ah well. These aren't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment