Wednesday 20 December 2017

45 super mario odyssey - gushing about seaside kingdom again! 500 power moons banked!

Dear Readers,

Now to leave New Donk City and head for the Seaside Kingdom! But first...


City Gardening: Plaza Planter

I planted a seed in the corner of the jump rope park and harvested a Power Moon.

After this I headed to the Seaside Kingdom and activated the moon rock. Lots of people here since last time! I mingled around.

Shopping In Bubblaine

I bought a Power Moon at the shop.

Merci, Dorrie!

Under the purple Dorrie was a Power Moon. While I was here I bought some resort gear in order to gain entry to the Beach House. I had to prove how serious I was about relaxing :)

A Relaxing Dance

In the Beach House I stood on the stage and Mario did a hula dance!

Above The Parasol: Catch!

I bounced on the parasol next to the Beach House.

Sunken Treasure In The Cloud Sea

I bounced on another parasol to reach a rocket. It took me to an area with a big cloudy sea obscuring the platforms. I had to hit the ripple lasers to expose the path. Along the way there was a squared off area. I found the path that led to it and opened the chest there.

Wading In The Cloud Sea

I continued on to the end of the area after this.

Fly Through The Narrow Valley

Love jetting through the air as a Gushen :) I went into a cave in the southwest and entered an area with a narrow pass and few platforms. I had to gush my way to the end. I missed the treasure chest and fell down to the end of the area.

Treasure Chest In The Narrow Valley

I had to go back in just to get the chest. Made sure I had enough water and momentum this time!

Treasure Trap Hidden In The Inlet

Between the Volleyball area and the beginning was water that flowed into a little cave. In here were four treasure chests. I wasn't sure if there was a specific order to open them but I opened the rear one first, then the left, then the right and finally the front. I found a seed outside in the water too!

Ride The Jetstream

I gushed into a cave to the east of the last one.

On The Cliff Overlooking The Beach

I gushed up the cliff to the east of that cave and near the Odyssey.

Found On The Beach! Good Dog!

I took the dog near the Odyssey for a walk. It dug up some coins and when I brought it to the rocks on the west part of this beach, it dug up a Power Moon :)

After this, Cappy told me I had collected 500 Power Moons and that I could explore the Darker Side of the moon! Nice :)

A Rumble On The Seaside Floor

I entered the pipe near the Odyssey and had to find the rumbly spot in the cave. It was to the far right. The other rumbly spots had those tiny golden Goombas.

After this I decided to bank my Power Moons and explore the new area on the moon.

When I got there I met a huge crowd of people! Pauline was here too and she was performing her musical number! They all offered words of encouragement to go on further. From the looks of things, it's probably another big challenging area. I'll come back later. For now I'll focus more on the Seaside Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment