Friday 29 December 2017

54 super mario odyssey - trace-walking on ice score: 90 points

Dear Readers,

A little bit more exploring in the snowy Snow Kingdom. Plus a bit of icy trace-walking.


Walking On Ice!

At the northeast checkpoint was a door leading to a trace-walking challenge. It required 80 points to pass. I scored 86 :)

Even More Walking On Ice!

A harder version of the challenge where I had to score 90 points. After a few tries I managed to score exactly that! Not easy while slipping around.

Deep In The Cold, Cold Water

Near the northeast checkpoint was a pool of water with a shining spot at the bottom.

I Met A Snow Cheep Cheep!

A Bonneter on a platform on the west bank wanted to study a Cheep Cheep so I captured one and had to flop up the platforms to meet him, all while taking dips in pools to prevent from losing the form.

Secret Path To The Steam Gardens!

I captured a Ty-foo, the one closest to the Odyssey and floated over to the northeast to blow the tall block of wood over to the left. I then got on top of it and found a warp painting to the Wooded Kingdom! Nice surprise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment