Tuesday 26 December 2017

51 super mario odyssey - fox's glacier mints land

Dear Readers,

Now to explore this snowy area more thoroughly. Hopefully no more racing minigames for a while!

Shining On High

This Power Moon was just floating near the Odyssey. I climbed on top and long jumped towards it.

Freezing Water Near The Ceiling

I threw my hat on a scarecrow and it opened the door to an area with lots of freezing water to swim through. Pretty dangerous to my health. I had to be quick. I swam through cylinders of freezing water inside a cave. There were flagpoles hidden away at the very top of this area and a Power Moon beyond them.

Jump 'n' Swim In The Freezing Water

Continuing the path downwards was another Power Moon at the end of this area. I was glad to leave!

It Popped Out Of The Ice

Near the entrance to the town were huge thick pillars of ice that looked like Fox's Glacier Mints (mmm) at the top of one of them was a shining spot.

Taking Notes: Snow Path Dash

There was a note collecting event along the shore of the icy lake. I was half afraid I was gonna slip while collecting them along the steep banks.

Captain Toad Is Chilly!

On top of the slope from the prize of the last Power Moon was Captain Toad buried in a snowdrift!

Ice Floe Swimming

I captured a Cheep Cheep and swam into a tiny ice cave in the east.

Snow Kingdom Timer Challenge 3

I hit the P Switch near the northeast checkpoint and swam to the Power Moon, which was beyond a bit of land I had to flop across as a Cheep Cheep.

Above The Freezing Fishing Pond

I found this area in the southeast.

Fishing In The Glacier!

A big fish in Lakitu's pond had a Power Moon as well. I like his enthusiastic cheer when catching fish :)

Moon Shards In The Snow

There were moon shards to collect around the outside. Easier to find when capturing one of those big cloud Ty-foo things.

High-Altitude Spinning

I found a big seed near the well and pulled out a wooden post to use the tornado to get back up to the platform with the patch of soil. A beanstalk sprouted and I went to an area with lots of aerial bouncing and spinning. I ascended to a higher section and collected a Power Moon to the left.

Spinning Above The Clouds

I followed this section to the end for another Power Moon. Loads of coins up here! Plays the bonus game music from Super Mario World as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment