Thursday 21 December 2017

46 super mario odyssey - gardening and racing at the beach

Dear Readers,

I continued relaxing at the Seaside Kingdom.


Love By The Seaside

I captured some Goombas and went up the slope with the dangerous rolling spiky shells to impress the lady Goomba.

Good Job, Captain Toad!

I went back up the top of the slope with a Gushen and shot up to a higher platform where I met Captain Toad.

The Back Canyon: Excavate!

I went round the southeast side of the cliffs and explored while avoiding the spiky obstacles. There was a shiny spot on one of the platforms here. There was a seed here too :)

Sea Gardening: Inlet Seed

I planted the seed I just found and harvested the Power Moon from the seed I found last time. This plant grew really tall and I had to do some tricky jumping!

Peach In The Seaside Kingdom

I met Princess Peach when I took one of those gushing water sprays into the huge glass. She was wearing her lovely summery swimsuit :)

What Shines Inside The Glass

I dived into the glass and found a Power Moon at the bottom.

Secret Path To Fossil Falls!

I also found a painting that took me to the Cascade Kingdom!

Inside The Busted Fossil

While here, I used a Chain Chomp to break the unusual looking fossil next to the pylon pole at the top of the mountain.

A Light Next To The Lighthouse

I went back to Seaside Kingdom and climbed the pole next to the lighthouse. The top of it was all shiny.

Lighthouse Leaper

A guy at the top of the lighthouse pointed out his friend who wanted to see someone fly over to him. Glydon was here too and he helped me get over there.

Caught Hopping At Glass Palace

There was a rabbit hopping around here. I caught it with a speedy flower.

Bonjour, Dorrie!

The yellow Dorrie had a Power Moon floating above it. Nabbed it with Glydon's help.

Seaside Kingdom Timer Challenge 3

The scarecrow at the top of the lighthouse had a timer challenge and it didn't have tough platforming — just quick diving.

Seaside Kingdom Regular Cup

This Koopa racing challenge started deep underwater and went towards the spiky shell slope and the rest of it was a race to the top. I failed a couple of times until I captured a Cheep Cheep that was near the beginning, then captured a Gushen along the way, then captured a few fast flowers on the slope.

Seaside Kingdom Master Cup

I noticed the golden Koopa kept his Gushen while climbing the slope! I did the same to grab the win :) I set a time of 00:51.54, putting me at 177,367th in the world rankings and second in my friend rankings.

Sea Gardening: Canyon Seed

I found a seed near the hot spring island and brought it back to the Beach House roof. While there I harvested this seed I planted earlier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment