Monday 18 December 2017

43 super mario odyssey - scooting, leaping and vaulting on rooftops

Dear Readers,

For some weird reason there are motor scooter parks on the roofs of New Donk City. Trying to figure out how to reach them is the main issue with that business plan!

Free Parking: Rooftop Hop

In the northeast corner of the city I drove a scooter up the steps and parked up there. The man running the park was so grateful for my custom that he paid ME to park there!

Bird Travelling In The City

There was this bird that was flying around the jump rope park but I couldn't reach it. I had to climb on top of the big street light in the corner and throw Cappy from there to catch it.

Dizzying Heights

I climbed to the tip top of the tallest building in the city for this Power Moon and glorious view :)

Glittering Above The Pool

From the top of the building, I long jumped into the pool on another rooftop. This is living!

Vaulting Up A High-Rise

Would not like to do this in real life! I long jumped from the rooftop with the pool to a remote rooftop in the west and just about made it. I took the rocket that was there to another area with lots of poles to vault on. There was a path of poles that went straight upward at one point and had a Power Moon at the end.

Hanging From A High-Rise

The pole vaulting continued around the building to the other side. I fell off a few times but there was some nice encouragement from the guys standing around here :)

Pushing Through The Crowd

I then went down the pipe on the far west rooftop. I emerged in the middle of a crowd of people pushing through a narrow passage. I followed it through to where I could pull a lever. Then I had to push back through the crowd to collect the Power Moon before time ran out. I resorted to jumping on people's heads and Cappy diving!

High Over The Crowd

I then bounced on the green canopy to a series of poles higher up in the passage. This was the best way to get through here!

Hat-And-Seek: In The Crowd

Cappy said there was still another Power Moon to find here and I thought it was a mistake until I noticed someone in the crowd had eyes on their hat I could speak to...

Out Of A Crate In The City

When I exited out of that section through a door, I found a shiny crate on top of that door's building. It teasingly jumped onto the Banana Bagel sign though! Making me have to jump for it :)

A Request From The Mayor

I found Mayor Pauline's purse! It was on the grating bridging the City Hall building to the one on the east of it.

Metro Kingdom Timer Challenge 2

I got on the scooter on top of the City Hall building and hit the P Switch. I had to drive around on the temporary blocks to collect a key and continue to collect the Power Moon without falling.

Free Parking: Leap Of Faith

After that I used this scooter to make a huge leap to the east block rooftops. Wasn't sure I was gonna make it but I did! It was pretty cool but I wouldn't wanna do it in real life! Anyway, I found the other scooter park and the owner there paid me to park there too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment