Sunday 17 December 2017

42 super mario odyssey - mystery mario theatre 3000

Dear Readers,

I went into the theatre in New Donk City and to my surprise they had Super Mario Bros. on the screen!


Down Inside The Big Screen

I was able to play 1-1 of Super Mario Bros! In this game's own rendition of it of course. The hidden 1-UP mushroom was extra hearts. In the warp pipe was this Power Moon.

Up On The Big Screen

It was weird but cool to see all those people watching me on the big screen! Imagine a Let's Play like this :) That would be an ideal world for someone like me, to watch it on the big cinema screen. In the real world it's a subculture thing on YouTube. I got to the end of 1-1 and there was no flagpole, but there were 5 moon pieces to find throughout the level and a warp pipe I could use to come back.

Found In The Park! Good Dog!

I went to the Mayor Pauline Commemorative Park and brought the dog on a digging tour. It eventually helped me dig up a Power Moon!

City Gardening: Rooftop Planter

I harvested a Power Moon from a seed I planted on a rooftop in the mid-western block.

Metro Kingdom Slots

There was a slots game to play here too. It's similar to the one in Tostarena.

Peach In The Metro Kingdom

I met Princess Peach on the highest rooftop in the mid-western block. She gave me a Power Moon and was wearing her floppy hat. I wanted to boast to her about how I personally knew Mayor Pauline, but she seemed more interested in going to the beach. Ah well!

Crossing Lines

The power line between this building and the one to the south had a Power Moon floating above it. I shook the controller when I got the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment