Wednesday 3 January 2018

59 super mario odyssey - luncheon kingdom food festival

Dear Readers,

I went to Luncheon Kingdom plaza to the big food festival that was going on there.


Caught Hopping At The Volcano!

I caught a rabbit that was hopping around the steps before Peronza Plaza. Bit tricky as the steps were steep.

Peach In The Luncheon Kingdom

I met Princess Peach at the food festival. She was wearing overalls! Not a "P" hat though. Ah well.

A Strong Simmer

At the festival I was able to enter an area while dressed as a chef. Inside I could jump into a stew pot as a Lava Bubble. For some reason I had a massive amount of trouble trying to get in without turning back into Mario! Lost quite a few coins trying too.

An Extreme Simmer

Towards the end of this section I had to melt those lava tomato things so I could cross the platforms as a Lava Bubble. At the end was another stew pot to leap into.

Hat-And-Seek: Among The Food

Behind this building there was a Bonneter hiding on a Volbonan's head.

Luncheon Kingdom Slots

Five slots to match up this time. I had trouble with the timing here for some weird reason. At least I got some handy extra hearts.

The Rooftop Lantern

One of the buildings at the plaza had a rooftop lantern that wasn't lighting. I captured a Fire Bro from an area to the west and hopped up here to light it. I had tons of trouble trying to reach the platforms to get up here! Weird!

Shopping In Mount Volbono

I bought a Power Moon in the shop here. I also bought mechanic gear.

Mechanic: Repairs Complete!

A robot from the Wooded Kingdom was up on a cliff overlooking the plaza and it was freaking out over some faulty stew or something. I talked to them while dressed as a mechanic and this helped calm them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment