Sunday 28 January 2018

84 super mario odyssey - the vanishing road of dark side, 703 power moons collected!

Dear Readers,

I was still on the Dark Side of the moon with its tough remix challenges of previous bonus levels. This time I went to the scarecrow door on the northeast part of the island. This lead to New Donk City at night and it was pretty hard.


Vanishing Road Challenge

This was the New Donk City challenge where I had to use a scooter to beat the P Switch clock before the platforms disappeared. I lost several times on the second P Switch. I had to do these constant long jumps up stepped platforms to keep momentum. Not easy at all. I thought that was it but there was another P Switch after it. I managed to grab the midway Power Moon before falling to my doom.

Vanishing Road Rush

After the third P Switch I still had to get as many long jumps in as possible. I had to go back to the P Switch when I long jumped into the wall of the step many many times. This happened with the second P Switch as well. I really could've done with that scooter... Anyway I eventually made it to the end!

I was then able to relax and enjoy the New Donk City night sky. The weird thing was there weren't any lights on anywhere. Very uncharacteristic of a huge metropolis like this. The bright side to this was the darkness and the very starry sky due to lack of light pollution :) This was nice too.

After this I decided to bank my Power Moons and leave. I now have 703!

No comments:

Post a Comment