Tuesday 2 January 2018

58 super mario odyssey - peaceful lava bubble swimming

Dear Readers,

Now that I brought peace to the Luncheon Kingdom they were having a festival. I explored around first to collect some new Power Moons though. I don't remember all the fun cannons from the first time I was here!

Flying Over The Lava Islands

I climbed the wall near the start with the cheese lump in front of it and went down the chimney. Here was a magma section with moving metal grating platforms. It was fun to move around as a Lava Bubble but I still had to be careful around platforming. I used the cannon to reach the floating island and released just as I was flying over it.

Treasure Of The Lava Islands

I followed through to the end, making sure I collected some hidden coins before releasing the Lava Bubble. It's pretty fun to explore every nook and cranny as them!

Light The Two Flames

There were two unlit torches near the start and a Fire Bro was hopping around too. It was weirdly tough to capture him without accidentally killing him... At least he respawned and I was able to light the torches.

Island Of Salt Floating In The Lava

The island in the southeast lava lake had a shiny spot on it.

From Inside A Bright Stone

One of the southernmost bright stones that show up as green on the map also had a shiny spot on it.

Jammin' In The Luncheon Kingdom

Nearby, the headphone Toad wanted me to play a song with the theme "I've become a monster!". I chose "Fossil Falls: Dinosaur" and he was pretty happy :) As well as a Power Moon he gave me a song titled "NDC Festival (8-Bit)". That was nice of him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment