Saturday 20 January 2018

76 super mario odyssey - my koopa freerunning moon kingdom record: 01:01.61. Also, 687 power moons collected!

Dear Readers,

Before I left the Moon Kingdom for now, I wanted to get the Koopa races over and done with.

Moon Kingdom Regular Cup

Near the church were the Koopa racers and the finish line was at the southern tip of the second island. It wasn't easy trying to run fast with the low gravity but then again I didn't collect any rocket flowers.

Moon Kingdom Master Cup

I barely made it! I got rocket flowers this time but I still lost several seconds due to bumping into the wall and slowly falling on my backside in low gravity! I barely beat the gold Koopa by much! I set a time of 01:01.61, which put me at 295,235th in the world rankings and 3rd in my friend rankings.

I banked my Power Moons before leaving. I now have 687 collected!

No comments:

Post a Comment