Thursday 4 January 2018

60 super mario odyssey - luncheon kingdom master cup record: 00:47.20

Dear Readers,

No more food festivals. Just tough platforming action and more Koopa races. All while trying not to get cooked in the lava myself.

Volcano Cave And Mysterious Clouds

I went down the chimney near the Volcano Cave Entrance to an area with a rail platform moving slowly through treacherous lava. Pretty dangerous, especially with Mario freaking out every time and losing control if I fail to avoid said lava. When the path turned up and to the left, I got up on the cappy cloud thingies and found a Power Moon above.

Volcano Cave Cruisin'

The platform didn't wait for me though! I had to do a Cappy dive long jump in order to reach it. Then it was more cloud hopping to the end of the section.

Luncheon Kingdom Timer Challenge 3

There was a scarecrow challenge near the start of the peak climb checkpoint. I just had to do a triple jump to collect a key.

Luncheon Kingdom Regular Cup

This time I had to climb up the peak again as part of the Koopa races. I pulled it off with a few mistakes but I got it thanks to the short cuts.

Luncheon Kingdom Master Cup

Made some mistakes here too but the short cuts were pretty nice. I did the handy stomp boosting jump a few times which helps with getting through this very vertical race. My time was 00:47.20, which put me at 124,810th in the world rankings and 3rd in my friend rankings.

No comments:

Post a Comment