Wednesday 17 January 2018

73 super mario odyssey - my moon trace walking score: 90 points

Dear Readers,

I took the moon exploration beyond the first island. Can't bring space doggo buddy with me unfortunately.

Walking On The Moon!

A Koopa trace walking event! This one involved walking over a long bump and around a crater. Minimum score to win was 80 points. On my second attempt I got 83 points for the win :)

Walking On The Moon: Again!

Same challenge but this time I had to score a minimum of 90 points. I found that I had been cutting the last portion of the circle a bit short so I made a wider circle. On my first attempt I scored the minimum 90 points for the win :) This challenge isn't hard to do at all here with the low gravity.

Rolling Rock On The Moon

On the second island I found a rock that was glowing. It was tough enough trying to break it open without sending it flying over a cliff with the low gravity!

Caught Hopping On The Moon!

I caught a rabbit that was hopping around on the second island. It wasn't hopping around too quickly in this gravity.

Moon Kingdom Timer Challenge 2

At the bridge there was a scarecrow timed event. It didn't look like much but then I had to remember the gravity situation! Two long jumps and a stomp boost jump was what it took to collect the prize in time. It was narrow platforming but with the gravity it was relatively lax in peril.

No comments:

Post a Comment