Friday 19 January 2018

75 super mario odyssey - the weird hole in the lava, second reunion with princess peach on the moon

Dear Readers,

This time I went beneath the surface of the moon to the lava portion of the kingdom. There was stuff to find here too.


In A Hole In The Magma

This was the weirdest thing. I tried to figure out how to grab the 3 purple coins that were high up on a pillar, so I captured a Parabones and flew all over the place. I couldn't fly up there for some reason though. I explored the lava around where the tanks were and at one point a chime played. I had no idea what happened. Was it something I did or did the tank fire hit something secret? I then noticed a big hole in the lava, so I flew down and grabbed the key that was inside. I eventually figured out that I could just shoot at the purple coins with tank fire to grab them.

On Top Of The Cannon

On top of one of the Banzai Bill cannons was a rumbly spot.

Mysterious Flying Object

A tiny shiny flying saucer was parked behind the church.

Moon Shards On The Moon

All around the church roof were Moon Shards to collect.

Peach In The Moon Kingdom

I met Princess Peach in the belfry, wearing all black. She was talking about going home before anyone starts to worry. She isn't dwelling on this game's ending in the same way I am. I doubt Mario is either.

Inside the wedding hall there wasn't much going on. Just a big cleanup after the dumb ceremony I helped stop. There was a painting where I could relive the last boss fight and awful ending and another that was blank for some reason. I just left.

No comments:

Post a Comment