Sunday 14 January 2018

70 super mario odyssey - bowser's kingdom master cup record: 01:39.50. the most fun koopa freerunning challenge!

Dear Readers,

Now for the Koopa racing challenge in Bowser's Kingdom. I found them near the Beneath The Keep checkpoint.

Bowser's Kingdom Regular Cup

This was probably the most fun of all the Koopa racing challenges! I had to run all the way back down to the start of the kingdom from near the top. It was like running down a big weird hill! Lots of power line zipping too :)

Bowser's Kingdom Master Cup

For once I was happy to do this another time! The gold racer had a similar strategy to me at the beginning but I went straight for the moat after the first big long jump. I set a time of 01:39.50, which put me at 103,565th in the world rankings and 2nd in my friend rankings.

The torches near the Koopa challenge were flaming in tune with the music. Nice bit of detail there :) Also, this is like the inverse of Koopa The Quick's first challenge in Super Mario 64. In that one you had to climb a mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment