Saturday 6 January 2018

62 super mario odyssey - exploring the meat plateau

Dear Readers,

I moved east from the Volbono Peak Climb towards the Meat Plateau area.

Atop The Jutting Crag

Near the Hammer Bros was a big tall rock formation with a Power Moon on top. I got on here by jumping out of Lava Bubble form in mid flight from the cannons nearby.

Golden Turnip Recipe 2

On this very same crag was a golden turnip. I had to bring it all the way back to the festival to throw it in the stew pot, but I had to make sure the path was clear first. I had to clear some cheese blocks out of the way.

The Treasure Chest In The Veggies

On the Meat Plateau Path there was a simple door in one of the walls to the east of the checkpoint marker with a treasure chest inside.

Under The Meat Plateau

This Power Moon was sneakily tucked away under and behind the green structure at the northernmost point of the plateau. Nice little find as a Lava Bubble :)

Crossing To The Magma

The Meat Plateau had a door that lead to an area that was a mostly lava filled path I had to navigate as a Lava Bubble. I came across some lava tomato thingies and used them to cross the dry platform to a little lava structure with a Power Moon on top.

Magma Narrow Path

I continued through this area and the lava platforms got very narrow! I fell off a couple of times too. I'm much happier when it's a big wide lake as a Lava Bubble!

Lanterns On The Gear Steps

At the top of the Meat Plateau was another chimney and it lead to an area with switching gear platforms and Fire Bros. I captured one of them to light all the torches on the way to the end. The last one was off the last platform.

Stepping Over The Gears

There was also a basic Power Moon reward simply for getting to the end. Both rewards were shown alongside one another which was nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment