Monday 15 January 2018

71 super mario odyssey - 660 power moons collected! returning to moon kingdom

Dear Readers,

Before leaving Bowser's Kingdom to go to the Moon Kingdom, I banked my Power Moons. I now have 660 collected!

Sneaking Around In The Crater

I hit the special moon rock and went back to the Odyssey. In the neighbouring crater there was a shiny lump moving around. I had to spin throw Cappy in order to stop it in its tracks. Hard to be agile in low gravity! I then stomped on it.

Centre Of The Galaxy

On the tall pillar near the Odyssey there was a chimney that lead to a 2D section shaped like a snowman. It had lots of cool gravity platforming like in Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii. The 2D-ness reminded me of the WiiWare game Orbient :) Anyway I followed the path through to the centre and used gravity to reach the Power Moon at the very centre.

Edge Of The Galaxy

Further on upwards was another Power Moon.

Thanks, Captain Toad!

Captain Toad was near the Odyssey along with some space tourists from the other kingdoms. They were gazing at the Earth :) or the Super Mario World? The New Donk City resident was the only one wearing a space helmet for some reason. Nice of Captain Toad to congratulate me for beating Bowser :)

Taking Notes: In Low Gravity

The warp pipe to the west of the Odyssey now had a note collecting event. I thought the dog by the shop had to dig the Power Moon up before I noticed the 2D section again!

No comments:

Post a Comment