Tuesday 9 January 2018

65 super mario odyssey - poking around bowser's kingdom for more power moons

Dear Readers,

I returned to Bowser's Kingdom. I had a little trouble finding the moon rock. I eventually found it near the Main Courtyard checkpoint.

Small Bird In Bowser's Castle

For some weird reason, the gate at the start was shut. I had to warp to the next checkpoint and zip back to open it from the other side. Up on the roof of this area was a glowing bird at the edge.

Third Courtyard Outskirts

I warped to the Third Courtyard (Rear) checkpoint and zipped backwards. Along this line was a line of coins and a Power Moon. I had to give a little shake when I got near.

Taking Notes: On The Wall

I warped to the Second Courtyard and zipped back. I climbed over the wall for a note collecting event. I had to use the Pokio bird to collect the notes. I fell once when I poked a solid metal portion of the wall! Whoops!

Behind The Tall Wall: Poke, Poke!

The opposite side of this section had a little hole on the outer wall. I had to spring beak my way over here and peck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment