Tuesday 16 January 2018

72 super mario odyssey - exploring the moon with my buddy space doggo

Dear Readers,

I continued my moon exploration with the help of a canine buddy :)


Found On The Moon, Good Dog!

Very nice to have a buddy for company to explore this quiet, epic level. This place is so beautiful that it's nice to have someone to share it with. At least for a little bit. I brought the dog from the shop to the northeast corner of this island. It helped me find a Power Moon here!

Moon Kingdom Timer Challenge 1

Also at this corner was a scarecrow on the cliff ledge. I had to do some low gravity long jumping across some platforms. It didn't feel like I was able to do it but the game allowed me to, which felt pretty cool :)

Shopping In Honeylune Ridge

I bought a Power Moon at the shop. After this I crossed over to the second island. I couldn't bring space doggo with me sadly but there was another nice vantage point of the Earth or the Super Mario World at the southernmost point of this island. Cappy mentioned that the sight was breathtaking.

A Swing On Top Of A Swing

There was also a chimney here that lead to a cool low gravity platforming section. The floating octopuses were intimidating but a good jump helped with reaching the tops of their heads. There were also these huge swinging blue platforms that scooped me up on the downswing when I jumped at them. I felt pretty cool and confident here with the low gravity :) At one point there was a swing above another swing and this had a Power Moon on top.

Navigating Giant Swings

I continued across the swings and octopuses to the end of the section.

No comments:

Post a Comment