Wednesday 10 January 2018

66 super mario odyssey - snookering some rolling bombs

Dear Readers,

I proceeded to the second courtyard of Bowser's Kingdom.

Stone Wall Circuit

In the southeastern part of this area I found a Pylon that lead to a key. I had to jump out of form to collect it and land back in form to escape.

Jumping From Flag To Flag

I warped to the Main Courtyard Entrance and turned around. I could see a key on the end of the dancing flags. I had to jump between them to reach it.

Invader In Bowser's Castle

Back to where I fought the Broodals here there was a big purple hat to fight like the one back at Wooded Kingdom. I built up a Goomba Tower in order to reach so I could stomp on it.

Taking Notes With A Spinning Throw

On the other Broodal platform there was now a note collecting event. There were so many of them I had to use Cappy's spinning throw move a few times to collect them all.

Inside A Block At The Gate

At the Main Courtyard there was a shiny metal box. I had to go up ahead, capture a Pokio bird and snooker some rolling bombs back in its direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment