Friday 12 January 2018

68 super mario odyssey - poochy fell in the purple goop on the way back to his home planet

Dear Readers,

My revisit to Bowser's Kingdom continued to the inner wall and beneath the keep.


Bowser's Kingdom Timer Challenge 2

Near the Beneath The Keep checkpoint was a scarecrow. I had to jump all the way down below to collect a key.

Fishing(?) In Bowser's Castle

Near the scarecrow, Lakitu was fishing in the purple goop! Still, there was something to catch! I fished out Poochy, which was very surprising! Maybe he fell in on the way back to his home planet :P

Knocking Down The Nice Frame

I brought Lakitu to the rear parts of the lake and found a platform with a catapult. I used this to get up on a rooftop. While up here I knocked down an object that was glowing.

Above The Poison Swamp

From this rooftop I could reach a platform to the southeast with a Power Moon on it.

Caught On The Giant Horn

On the tallest rooftop in the kingdom, one of the horns was glowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment