Tuesday 27 February 2018

10 radiant historia - parting ways with rosch for another special intelligence mission

Dear Readers,

There's something mysterious about Heiss you know? It's not just the White Chronicle thing, there's an unsettling air of "friend or foe?" about him. It's mysterious as I continue this path.

He gave us another mission. It was to go to Granorg and wait for more instructions. There were allusions as to what was going on in the world but we didn't go into it as I'd find out soon enough.

We met Rosch as we were leaving. He heard about my new mission and again was very worried about going into the heart of enemy territory, especially if I encountered Dias and Selvan. He still really wanted me to come back to the army and it was a fairly dramatic scene, with even Sonja getting involved. I learned that the holly decoration in her hair is because she's a doctor here. It's an awesome uniform :) I then left, saying that whether I was in the army or Special Intelligence, I was doing this for our country. It's sad we're not fighting side by side, but we're still patriotic to the same cause.

I briefly went to Historia and continued this path that was separate from my friend Rosch's. Then I met up with Raynie and Marco in town. Raynie got all blushy when we were talking because I briefly broke my stoic character to thank her for her consideration. Cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment