Monday 5 February 2018

89 super mario odyssey - cashing in on a ton of toadette's achievements

Dear Readers,

I went to the Mushroom Kingdom to visit Toadette. I had a lot of cashing in to do since I saw her last time!

Before I did that though, I went to the shop and bought gold and metal gear. I was maxed out at 9,999 coins so I thought I'd spend some. I also changed back into normal Mario clothes.

Princess Peach had also come back from holidays so that was nice. The Toads weren't freaking out anymore.

I went inside to Toadette, who was clapping happily. I got the following achievement Power Moons from her:

Achieve World Peace
Power Moon Wizard
Power Moon Ruler
Flat Moon Finder
Flat Moon Fanatic
Treasure Chest Hunter
Super Treasure Chest Hunter
Note-Collecting World Tour
Note-Collecting Space Tour
Timer Challenge Amateur
Timer Challenge Professional
Captain Toad Meeter
Captain Toad Greeter
Touring With Princess Peach
Globe-Trotting With Princess Peach
Gaga For Goombette
Lakitu Fishing Trip

By the way, she wasn't giving these to me all in in the same conversation. I had to talk to her again every single time. Whew...

Flower-Growing Guru
Flower-Growing Sage
Running With Rabbits
Racing With Rabbits
Ground Pound Instructor
Ground Pound Professor
Rad Hatter
Super Rad Hatter
Travelling-Bird Herder
Wearing It Well
Wearing It Great
Wearing It Perfect
Music Maestro
Slots Machine
Koopa Freerunning MVP
Koopa Freerunning Hall Of Famer
Supernaturally Sure-Footed
Quizmaster
Capturing Master
Hat Maven
Fashion Maven
Moon Rock Liberator
Checkpoint Flag Enthusiast
Swimming In Coins
Jump! Jump! Jump!
Fly, Cappy, Fly!

Whew! That's all from my second trip to all the kingdoms. I still have more to achieve but it's only a couple of handfuls more.

No comments:

Post a Comment