Monday 26 February 2018

9 radiant historia - rejecting rosch and apprehending vlad

Dear Readers,

I decided to stick with Heiss and turn down Rosch's offer. He was disappointed and it was a little heart-wrenching to do this, but he handled it well.

Besides... I didn't want to get in that situation where I was standing over his dead body...

I returned to Heiss and he gave me another mission, to apprehend someone named Vlad who opposed the prophet Noah of Alistel.

First I had to go see the owner of the item shop, who was an informant. He told me that Vlad will be in the pub in the ward. He also said that Heiss told him that I'd buy something, so I did. I bought an Anti-Poison, which cures poison. I didn't have any on me.

Then I went to the pub and waited for Vlad. The scene played out promptly and I went outside to confront him. A battle followed. I was half expecting him to be huge like a Final Fantasy boss but he wasn't :) just an ordinary enemy that didn't do much damage. I tried out the auto-battle feature and that saved a few button presses.

When I defeated Vlad, Raynie and Marco appeared to apprehend Vlad. They said they were called to be backup just in case. We all returned to Heiss' office for another mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment