Sunday 11 February 2018

5 dragon quest builders - demo part 5: exploring the rest of the island

Dear readers,

Since it was the end of the demo and plot development, I decided to explore the outside world as much as I could!

I gathered that we were on an island so I tried to swim to another island... but I couldn't swim and just ended up back on shore. Maybe I could build a bridge or something? Might be fun to try. That teleportal (and therefore the full version of the game) may be the only way to access the outside world for now.

This island is quite nice to explore all the same! I climbed on the hilltop to get a good view as I walked around and I found some purple goop lands with those tree enemies wallowing around in it. That was pretty cool to see.

I also found a big ol' snoozing green dragon! I woke it up and immediately ran away from it! Some enemies came out at night like those orange ghost things with the purple hats... sorry I don't know all their names right now.

But yeah that little trek was a lovely and fun 10 minutes of exploring the beginning island with the DQ1 overworld theme playing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment