Tuesday 6 February 2018

90 super mario odyssey - exploring and mingling in the mushroom kingdom

Dear Readers,

I decided to stay and explore the Mushroom Kingdom a little more and chat with everyone. I didn't stick around that long last time I was here.

Princess Peach, Home Again!

I'm not sure how Princess Peach got up on the balcony. I had to climb on the roof to drop down and reach her that way. Is that stained glass window a door as well? Anyway, she was very happy after her trip and gave me a Power Moon.

Pops Out Of The Tail

Just before the stream turns into a waterfall, there was a tree with a shiny tail-shaped branch.

Secret Path To Bubblaine!

South of the Odyssey there was a warp painting that lead to the Seaside Kingdom.

Near the Toad with the pet dog, I found a seed between some trees and planted it in the hedge garden to the east of the castle.

Found At Peach's Castle! Good Dog!

The dog found a shiny spot on one of the mounds nearby.

Caught Hopping At Peach's Castle!

East of the castle in the hedge garden, I caught a rabbit.

Toad Defender

North of the castle was the Goomba Woods. On a cliff overlooking it was a Toad guarding a Power Moon in a cave from Goombas. I confronted him as a Goomba and he ran out of the way!

Hat-And-Seek: Mushroom Kingdom

Took a while to find this as there were so many people here! In the northwest there was a Toad standing among trees. There was a Bonneter on his head.

Forever Onward, Captain Toad!

I met Captain Toad on the roof of the shop.

More adventuring in this kingdom next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment