Friday 23 February 2018

6 radiant historia - heiss visits me in hospital

Dear Readers,

Heiss came to visit me in the hospital. He had praise for me and told me about the news in the war that was going on. We had made progress in taking back lands thanks to the intel from our spy. He also said Raynie and Marco will be joining me again on my next mission.

Heiss then asked me about the White Chronicle. I became very quiet. This was a really interesting scene and it captured my attention a lot. I knew I wasn't supposed to discuss it so I just told him it was indispensable as a lucky charm. After some "..." pauses he said I could hang onto it for a bit longer.

In the next room, Fennel and Meese were working on a thaumachine. I finally got to see what this contraption was. It looked like a huge suit of armour! Mechs, medieval style? I'll learn more soon no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment