Sunday 25 February 2018

8 radiant historia - my first destiny altering decision

Dear Readers,

Rosch offered me a position in his brigade. If I took him up on it, that would mean I would have to leave Heiss and the Special Intelligence Division. All of a sudden, the White Chronicle started glowing again!

It gave me another vision. This time it was a campsite with me standing over Rosch's dead body! This was very distressing and I couldn't believe it.

After the vision, Rosch thought I was lost in contemplation over his offer and said to find him whenever I was ready to make a decision. Then, a save point appeared in the room with a book floating above it. I returned to Historia.

There weren't the same stairs this time but an awesome scene played out where these columns shot up slowly along with steps to a huge building. It looked really cool :)

Lippti and Teo told me about nodes and different branches in time I can take by making decisions like the one just offered to me by Rosch. By going back in time to nodes, exploring different branching decisions and making a true path, I can help save the world from desertification. That explains the prologue where they were in a desert talking about how they had failed! Makes sense now :)

They also gave me some Mana Crystals for healing at nodes.

I'm glad this game explains and expounds things very slowly! It really needs it! I also feel like the voice acting helps with this and keeps things interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment