Friday 16 February 2018

8 monster hunter stories - chasing yian kut-ku back to its nest, unlocking fast travel

Dear Readers,

It turns out Yian Kut-Ku wasn't defeated but it had retreated to its lair, so we chased after it to its nest to fight again. This time it had an anime pulsating vein symbol on it, which meant that it was extra angry and vicious. It was also able to use the tackle attack again.

With the second battle I had to keep healing again. I ran out of herbs but had enough potions. I got to try out the kinship attack with Aptonoth, which was a silly banana peel gag. It's funny, but not when it misses the next turn... I defeated the Yian Kut-Ku and earned a B rank this time.

We got the wheel back. Navirou said the Catavaner's gonna be "wheely spoked" when we get it back to him. I normally love the puns but yeesh! I grabbed an egg from the nest and left.

I brought the wheel back to the Catavaner and now I can use Catavan Stands and Paw Pass Tickets for fast travel! Woo!

There was yet another quest after this. (seriously, how long does this demo go on for?)

No comments:

Post a Comment