Saturday 3 February 2018

87 super mario odyssey - darker side part 3: repeat play blues - i hate the cascade kingdom music now

Dear Readers,

After leaving the Darker Side for a few days without playing, I had to practise again to get back to where I was.

My right Joy-Con was running low on battery too so that was annoying.

Those Koosh ball enemies are diabolical and I have so little room to move on that platform. The hat activated ripple lasers are very annoying too.

After this are Pokio obstacles. I'm out of pratice with Pokio too so I just died almost immediately!

I'm at the point now where the little things in the earlier sections of the level are grating on me because of repeat plays. The Goomba cluster at the start, the Cascade Kingdom music, the Lava Bubble pond jump, waiting for the Fuzzies at the freezing water, waiting for platforms to shift in general, it's all becoming extremely annoying.

On the next run I lost 4 of my 6 hearts at the springy forks because I missed one of them and Mario was too busy jumping and screaming in pain to throw Cappy again when I wanted him to. I got past the evil Koosh balls unscathed but then the first Pokio board knocked me into the abyss before I got a chance to do anything or make any kind of new progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment