Tuesday 20 February 2018

3 radiant historia - everybody's dying :(

Dear Readers,

I asked Raynie and Marco to run ahead with our spy and I'd bring up the rear.

Shortly afterwards, there was an ambush and the spy got killed! The enemy was well prepared and had some blockades up. We then had to fight more soldiers.

This next battle had a tutorial about Change. With this I can change turns with allies... and enemies. This might take a bit of getting used to. Allies turn red as well which makes them vulnerable.

I then learned about field strikes that knock enemies out without having to go into battle! I like this feature very very much :)

Soon afterwards we bumped into Dias and Palomides! We couldn't escape! Raynie and Marco insisted on stalling them, disobeying my orders. The dramatic scene entered the battle screen where they both instantly got defeated by Palomides. He took up two spaces on the grid. I tried attacking but in the end I took serious damage and had to escape. Poor Marco and Raynie laid on the ground just like in the vision I had earlier...

Palomides and I stood on the bridge facing each other. Behind me were more soldiers. I didn't have a chance against them. Palomides mocked and laughed at me. With no other option I finally decided to jump off the bridge into the river. They said they'd search for my body but assumed I was dead.

I laid on the bank of the river injured before the two siblings from the prologue appeared with the floating book and transported me away to a weird otherworldly area that looked like that M.C. Escher Relativity painting with the stairs everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment