Wednesday 14 February 2018

6 monster hunter stories - fighting iodrome and saying goodbye to my friends

Dear Readers,

The next morning, back at the village, we were chatting with Lilia and Cheval about what happened the day before and about the Black Blight.

The Riders live peaceably with monsters but Cheval was determined to destroy any monster that would hurt his family so he ran to the forest with Lilia chasing after him. The poor guy changed after losing his mother... I had to make the same trek to the forest again because of the story. Ah well.

Cheval ran ahead and Lilia got into trouble with an Iodrome. We arrived in time to face it. Navirou said it was a speedy monster that had a poison attack. I had no poison remedy ready unfortunately... I attacked with technical moves.

We defeated it but it was a tough battle! I've forgotten the pattern of enemies and the way they change their different types of attacks. I don't know if there is a pattern or if it's random though since they don't change attacks sometimes... I haven't sussed it out completely yet.

The Mysterious Lady showed up again with an antidote for Lilia. A Mysterious Youth was with her as well and he was much more cheerful.

The next morning we all gathered back at the village. The Mysterious lady introduced herself as Captain Simone of the Scriveners. The Mysterious Youth introduced himself as Pappan. Navirou said he's "one bean short of a paw pad". I love it :)

Lilia wanted to join the Scriveners' investigation and they obliged. She gave me her Monsterpedia, told me not to forget her and to look after myself. Navirou said I could use his fur to comfort myself after this sudden goodbye. Aw... :) And hey it's nice to get a bestiary! I always love these :)

The next scene had an ominous tone. It showed Cheval, who was still missing, walking past some tall bright crystals while holding an egg and wearing a determined look on his face.

Meanwhile, we were all worried about him back at the village.

No comments:

Post a Comment