Friday 2 March 2018

13 radiant historia - returning to the alma mine as part of the brigade, meeting the enthusiastic rookie kiel

Dear Readers,

The scene switched to Raynie, Marco, myself and another new character. We were waiting for Rosch to come out of General Raul's office. Raynie and Marco were coming with me too. He came out to us.

Rosch told us we were to go out to the Alma Mine. Hmm... I think I remember this from the other timeline... Anyway the mine had been invaded. There was a seal but they broke it and forced their way in.

We were introduced to the new guy, Kiel. He was very enthusiastic and all about formalities. Rosch and I weren't so much so it was kinda weird for him :) he's one of the newer recruits that didn't have much battle experience.

Rosch was now in our party! I only had room for three of us though and I kept Raynie and Marco on.

We went through Lazvil Hills. I couldn't just move to the Alma Mine E point on the map right away.

At the mine we met an agent. He had some information for us about the enemy. Count Selvan's troops were here and our side of the mine was blocked and the explosives merchant hadn't shown up.

A decision came up! To ambush the enemy or send men out to find the merchant.

No comments:

Post a Comment