Saturday 17 March 2018

28 radiant historia - aht's shaman powers

Dear Readers,

We went back to the campsite for the night with the firewood and fresh meat. Aht was all chatty and dancey, showing off her performance skills. She then gave me a parting gift, a White Page.

She said that if I had this then God would protect me and that I was the only one who could meet God. I wasn't sure what she was talking about and she had something else to say, but she hesitated. Vanoss noticed I had the page and asked me to take good care of it.

In the morning, Vanoss and Liese were busy packing up camping gear so we went ahead to Granorg, of course with Aht tagging along.

On the way to Granorg, we came across the dead body of a Granorg soldier. Marco and Raynie talked about how Granorg was falling on hard times. Things were tough with rulers like Queen Protea and General Hugo. Raynie ranted about the latter, about him always being the Prophet's mouthpiece. I calmed her down just by saying she had said enough.

Aht then made the dead soldier disappear. She said her job was to bring dead people to heaven. Marco asked if she was a shaman and she said she didn't know what that was. Just then, two ladies passed by. They had seen what Aht did and dwelled on it for a moment before moving on towards Granorg. We moved on towards there ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment