Sunday 25 March 2018

25 zelda breath of the wild - trying to remember how to use the camera

Dear Readers,

It's been a long long time. I'm still hanging around Hateno Village and I need to get up to speed on what I'm doing and where I'm going.

After all that updating I got a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 side quest. I'll have to do that later.

I do remember looking for Restless Crickets for that romance subquest so I hunted around for the last one I needed. I gave them to Manny and he gave me a Silver Rupee! Woo :)

I checked around for stuff to do and decided to upgrade the Sheikah Sensor by bringing three ancient screws to Purah. It's now a Sheikah Sensor + and I can use it to find objects. Symin wanted to see it in action and asked me to take a picture of a Sunshroom.

I then had to remember how to use the darn camera. I had completely forgotten! I tried so many stupid things like using the screenshot button and looking for a tutorial in the menu. I eventually remembered that it was one of the runes like the bombs and magnesis. Whew! Symin pointed out that there were some tutorials in the lab so I'll try and keep that in mind!

I used the upgraded sensor to hone in on Sunshrooms. Symin asked me to find three of them in the little forest nearby and bring them to him. I did this and he gave me 3 Hearty Truffles! Very nice :)

Sunshroom Sensing subquest complete! I also finally learned how to use the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment