Tuesday 20 March 2018

31 radiant historia - it took me 12 hours just to finish this amazingly generous demo!

Dear Readers,

We defeated the Granorg soldiers that invaded the fortress. We had to continue holding it down though and confront the enemy's commander.

We got into battle with five of them. 1 Grey Shadow, 2 Granorg Agents with sword and sheld and 2 Granorg Agents with crossbows, all arranged like the number 5 on a standard die. I learned they were all weak to sleep. It was a long enough battle! They had a power line move that increased the attack power of anyone in that conjured line in the matrix and defence boosts. Poor Raynie got KO'd a couple of times but I was able to bring her back, heal and battle well enough. We eventually defeated them.

Viola came back in one piece too! The rest of the enemy retreated, frustrated the bombs didn't go off. Viola was very impressed we were able to defend the fortress so well. It was time to relax until the next task came along, whatever that was.

I returned to Historia. Lippti and Teo told me there was an even bigger threat up ahead but I had reached the end of the demo on this timeline too! That's that for now!

This demo was now complete on both timelines! I suppose I could do other stuff like making the bad choices and doing sidequests but I have the full version ready to go. I have 12 hours clocked on this very generous demo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment