Monday 12 March 2018

23 radiant historia - confronting heiss' agent, reaching the lv20 cap for the demo

Dear Readers,

Raynie, Marco and I followed Heiss' Agent to Judgement Cliffs. Raynie had a bad feeling about this.

When we got there, there were some rocks falling off the cliffs! That was surprising. We went through the cave to catch up with him and confront him. He wouldn't give any information, but was only too happy to fight if we attacked. He had an off-putting smug rival attitude about him.

He showed up in battle as Shadow. He was resistant to and used poison attacks. He was weak against sleep and lightning. Wow... poison does a lot of damage. It was my first time having to use Heal! After the battle I didn't get any experience points because I was at Lv20, the cap for the demo! It's a long one! Might be ending soon...

The agent spilled the beans after we defeated him. He said as long as I stayed in the brigade, it looked like Rosch's life was going to be in danger and that I should return to Special Intelligence of my own accord.

A mysterious demonic voice then spoke up and said it had no further use for the agent and that he had said enough. The agent then turned into a mound of sand! I asked Raynie and Marco to keep quiet about this and that I would tell Rosch when the time was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment