Saturday 24 March 2018

24 zelda breath of the wild - i haven't played this game in five months so i spent twenty minutes downloading the update

Dear Readers,

Been a long time since I played this! I popped the cartridge into the Switch and chose the option to download the update. This is the waiting game!

So yeah a friend of mine keeps telling me to play more so that's what I'm doing! I'm downloading this update first though. I had a look at the update notes online for this game and it looks like it was updated four times since I last played it. This includes "The Champions' Ballad." DLC pack. I heard there was purchasable DLC and more Amiibos for this game now but I probably won't bother with them because I'm not really into either of those things.

The update downloaded and took another two minutes patching up the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment