Tuesday 27 March 2018

27 zelda breath of the wild - cataloguing stuff in hateno village

Dear Readers,

I left the lab and took some more pictures for the compendium! I went to the first farmhouse I saw and snapped some pics of the animals.

#017 Hateno Cow
#028 Hylian Retriever

Some nice factoids about them but I don't know anything about interacting with them or anything. This was at Koyin and Dantz' farm. I went around the village too looking for stuff.

#216 Rusty Broadsword
#243 Korok Leaf
#018 Highland Sheep
#081 Hightail Lizard
#057 Armoured Carp
#041 Bright-Chested Duck
#006 Donkey
#201 Soup Ladle
#351 Pot Lid

I can take pictures of stuff in shops too, which is nice :) Found these in Pruce's shop:

#348 Bomb Arrow
#172 Endura Shroom

So this is how I can take pictures of these arrows :) It's a bit weird how I can't catalogue stuff like Fresh Milk though.

I found a horned statue just outside the village gates and around the corner! That was neat. I can trade extra hearts for extra stamina and vice versa. At least I think so. I didn't upgrade anything yet so it didn't have anything available for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment