Wednesday 28 March 2018

28 zelda breath of the wild - pokémon snap of the wild

Dear Readers,

I went out the front gate of the village and did some exploring in the forest nearby. I catalogued lots of mushrooms there.


I saved Meghyn and her sister Nat from some Bokoblins. I tried looking for truffles myself and the sensor picked them up but I couldn't get any. Not sure why. Not really used to the sensor yet. I took pictures of the following and added to the Hyrule Compendium:

#103 Bokoblin
#104 Blue Bokoblin
#084 Chuchu
#047 Cucco
#173 Stamella Shroom
#181 Ironshroom
#182 Silent Shroom
#281 Wooden Mop
#299 Rusty Halberd
#106 Stalkoblin
#171 Hylian Shroom
#199 Tree Branch
#241 Bokoblin Arm
#267 Boko Bat
#204 Traveller's Sword
#088 Keese
#010 Woodland Boar
#042 Blue-Winged Heron
#382 Treasure Chest

I took pictures of a ton of stuff over the course of a few game days :) I also died once so I had to take some pictures again, which was annoying. I'm really not crazy about the combat in this game. I just want to snap 'em all and fill the Hyrule Compendium!

#043 Pink Heron
#012 Mountain Goat
#019 Grassland Fox
#050 Staminoka Bass
#061 Sneaky River Snail
#056 Mighty Carp
#048 Hyrule Bass
#137 Stone Talus

I left the forest and went to a big body of water. Caught and took pictures of many fish. I was very happy to take a picture of the slippery Grassland Fox! Also, I was able to take a picture of the Stone Talus while it was hiding in the ground. Still too scared to fight it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment