Thursday 2 August 2018

152 zelda breath of the wild - flipping the barrier at rota ooh shrine

Dear Readers,

I badly needed some vittles, so I made some Simmered Fruit dishes at Outskirt Stable before taking on the trial at the nearby Rota Ooh Shrine. It was called "Passing Of The Gates".

Good thing it was a puzzle oriented shrine, but it doesn't hurt to be safe! I was faced with a locked door and a barrier that could be flipped by hitting a switch. I hit the switch once and found a small path to the left of the barrier to get to a small room with a chest with a small key inside it. I went back and picked up the ball, moving it out of the way before hitting the switch again. I unlocked the door which came into play later.

I then threw the ball inside the "pocket" under the switch before hitting it again. The barrier flipped and made the ball roll down into a bowl, which activated a launching pillar. I got on and it launched me up to higher ground. That locked door would've been in the way if I didn't open it before now. Also, I had to shoot an arrow while in the air at the switch again. This flipped the barrier so I now had steps to get up to the monk before I landed. Whew! Brain teasing!

#210 Feathered Edge

There was a metal chest high up on a platform on the wall so I brought it over with Magnesis. It had this in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment