Friday 24 August 2018

174 zelda breath of the wild - exploring bottomless swamp and ranch ruins

Dear Readers,

I decided to look for the spot in the twelfth photograph again. The only clue I had was that it was in a forest and there were apples in it, so I set the radar for apples!

I thought maybe Faron Woods, but when I went there, I couldn't detect any apples! I guess I can scratch that one off.

I then warped to Riverside Stable in Hyrule Field. I decided to explore the patchy wooded areas on the paths north of here.

I met a Guardian Stalker and used my shield strategy against it. I had to reload the save a few times though!

After that I picked loads of apples from a nearby tree while Bokoblins on horseback circled and looked at me curiously. I love the Bokoblin Mask :)

I took a diversion and explored the Bottomless Swamp nearby. The huge skeleton-shaped Bokoblin lair looked pretty cool. I blended in a bit until a Moblin spotted me. Whoops. Then I had to flee as some of them had bomb arrows!

Back to the path going north. I was attacked by a flock of Keese and tested my boomerang skills here. Nice open area to practise them! :)

There were several apple offering statues along the road. I gave the empty one an apple in exchange for my 56th Korok Seed.

#005 Stalhorse

I wandered over to the Ranch Ruins and spotted this! I needed a picture for a side quest. I smashed up another Guardian Stalker while I was here too. During this encounter a Chuchu got between me and the Guardian and it got zapped! It dropped some red chuchu jelly as a result too :)

I explored the ranch ruins a bit but there really wasn't much here. I might come back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment