Tuesday 7 August 2018

157 zelda breath of the wild - the long lizalfos laden road to zora's domain

Dear Readers,

It was a long, tough, rainy road to Zora's Domain. I persevered though!

Up ahead were very nasty Electric Keese. I shot at them from a distance with arrows. Further on were some Lizalfos camps and some nice red barrels to roll down to them and blow up! That part was fun :)

Further on as I was crossing Oren Bridge, Sidon called out to me again. More cheering on, more enemies up ahead. It's alright for some who can just swim there! Grumble Grumble!

#374 Reinforced Lizal Shield

This was a loong path. Lots of Lizalfos around every corner. Whew... To make matters worse, the blood moon happened while I was trekking on this path.

I got to Luto's Crossing. It was high up above the lake but Sidon still spotted me and called out to me again. Another message of encouragement from him.

#270 Moblin Club

Sidon alerted me to a Moblin that was coming up behind. I sprang into action and defeated it, nabbing its club. I'll save this for that old side quest later. I didn't meet a Moblin for ages so it seemed a bit out of place here.

I walked off the beaten path a bit and came across a big wall with an inscription. It was part 6 of something or other. I saw a couple of these but I didn't pay much attention to them and moved on. I'll check them out later.

There was an Electric Wizzrobe up ahead. I decided to bypass it by climbing as much of the mountain as I could. I just about managed to reach the top despite the slipping hazard! I also found my 50th Korok Seed under a rock while climbing.

I spotted something with a red rune spewing something up into the air. I got a little closer to investigate but not too close. It was the darkest patch of water on the Sheikah Slate map. I wonder if this is Vah Ruta?

I got back to the path by gliding all the way down to the Great Zora Bridge. I stood right in front of it and stopped. Until now my left Joy-Con had been alerting me that it was low on power and now it told me that it had completely depleted. I was starting to hear Zora's domain music and detected another shrine as well! Trust the Joy-Con to leave me on a cliffhanger! I'll come back to this after I charge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment