Thursday 16 August 2018

166 zelda breath of the wild - the birth of tarrey town!

Dear Readers,

I decided to do update some side quests at Hateno Village, since I now had the means. Some big changes going on!

I went to Hateno Village and showed Nebb my Moblin Club. He gave me 50 rupees and asked to show him a Duplex Bow.

I was a tiny bit away from having 3,000 rupees, so I went to the shop to sell a couple of small things to reach it. I also followed the recipe on the wall, comprising of Hylian Shroom, Hylian Rice and Rock Salt to make Mushroom Rice Balls.

It's been a long long time coming but I finally had the 3,000 rupees for Bolson! I ran over to him and gave him the whole lot. He was very glad to get it! He said there was a weapon mount in my new house that I could use. It'll be handy in taking pictures for the Hyrule Compendium!

Then his mind shifted to his next job. He said he was going to send Hudson to Akkala to clear some land. I spoke with Hudson about this, but I had to press him for details. He talked about his transferral to Akkala and left afterwards. A sentimental little tune played as he set off for Akkala. He said to visit sometime if I was around. This came up in side quests as "From The Ground Up".

Bolson then offered to upgrade my new house with furniture and remodelling. He said to come back with 5,000 rupees but then said to come back with 100 rupees. He had a menu of stuff that seems to cost 100 each. I'm cleaned out right now but I'll be back!

I decided to visit Hudson straight away so I warped to Dah Hesho Shrine and glided all the way to the island in the centre of the lake, now established as Tarrey Town! Hudson was here on his own and I chatted with him. He decided to start a village here but had a lack of resources. I said I'd help out. It was nice of him to ask why and what was in it for me but I said I didn't mind. :)

He asked for 10 bundles of wood. I had 40 handy so I gave him some. Then he asked if I could find someone with brute physical strength like a Goron to help him break some boulders around here. The only condition was that their name had to end in "son" in accordance with the Bolson Construction rules. It's worth paying attention to names then :)

The tune playing here was quite nice. It was sentimental and kinda lonely and one that seemed to signify a life change. I do feel a bit lonely and scared with the changes going on. One of the big changes of course is that 3,000 rupees I paid earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment